Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun Filled Saturday!!!

So one of Paul and my new years resolutions is to be more active as a family so today we went for a hike! it was wonderful to get outside together and spend quality time as a family.
This is horseshoe bend the beautiful place we hiked to i can't believe i have lived here most of my life and only have come here a handful of times!

I love my family and our new goal!!



My two boys max is sleeping so we didn't want to take him out!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great goal - I am so glad you live close by. Love Grandma

Cara said...

I've never been there I don't think! I'll have to do that next time I'm home for a visit!

The Anderson Family said...

Love the blog! You do good work!

Amy said...

You are the cutest little mommy. We miss you. I am at
acdc-family.blogspot.com

Love
-Amy Cousin