
So my handsome little boy is having surgery in less than 2 weeks so i have to take as many pictures as i can of his wide smile so #1 he can see them one day and see how far he has come and #2 i just realized in two weeks i will never be able to take another picture of him again with his cleft they way it is, and to be honest it makes me a little teary. Paul says i am silly because i cried when i found out that Max would have a cleft and now i am crying because it is going to be fixed. I know I know i am just a big fat girl and shouldn't be crying but he i have just gotten so used to his cleft and have grown to adore and love his smile so much i am not exactly sure i want it to go away! Anyway here are some pictures i have taken lately and believe me there will be many more to come in the next few weeks.


He is so happy!!!

I think in this one he is saying.... "Okay Mom enough pictures already!"

He is getting so big and so Handsome!!

Good Morning!

This is one of my favorites. Paul is such an amazing Dad and i love him so so much, as does Max he is so good with him and they have so much fun together. doesn't his picture just make you want to hug them!!
1 comment:
Hi Lindsey, I can totally relate to the feelings you're having! When Ainsley had her hemangioma removed off her face I was worried too. In my eyes she had the most perfect, beautiful face and I couldn't imagine her looking any other way. It was well worth it though to go through the surgery. It has given her a wonderful chance to be "normal" and not have to endure all the stares and remarks that she once did. BTW, i]I think Max is an ADORABLE little guy! I wish you guys the best in his surgery. If you want to see Ainsley's Before and After video it's at the very bottom of my blog.
Post a Comment