Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nothing Beats Smiles, Love and Sugar Cookies!!!!

Max had his first adventure in the kitchen with me this week, he is finally able to sit up on the counter with me in his bambo chair(which i adore) and we made sugar cookies for Dad and the rest of the fire department i am sure. Anyway loads of fun and i know i always say this but he is adorable!
This is the nothing beats love part of my title for this post, is this not the most precious picture ever. i am so lucky that my child has such great grandparents. Not only are my parents so amazing to him but Grandma and Grandpa Jones just love him to pieces as well they just do it from a distance.


And TADA this is the smiles part we were singing songs and Paul was making him dance! i know fun huh yep that should be our middle name is fun!

3 comments:

Aspen said...

What a cute smiling picture! I loved the bumbo for Vance! Seriously the greatest!

Jaimee said...

I LOVE HIS BUNS! Nothing beats Max period in my opinion. He is so sweet and eventhough he does not like me to hold him when he is awake I loved squeezing him this weekend when he was snoozin.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice...I think it fits! Be grateful, because I think a saying that fits my boys is: 'dirty and yelly and everything smelly.'