So Max's Surgery is in one day so i have been taking pictures like crazy! here are some of my favorites (i know there are a ton) but he is just so dang cute i couldn't decide on only a few for you all to see. I am so nervous but i know it will be great!
I will post some before and after pictures after the surgery with his outh piece out!

This is mostly for my memory!
Look at his cute smile!

I am going to miss this smile so much when it is gone. i am really struggling with the fact that i will never see him like this again!
Seriously adorable.... he just brightens up my day!
He is getting so big he can hold his own bottle now.......sometimes!
I love him!!!
He gets cuter everyday!















1 comment:
That one of him in his swing with the chains hanging down is definitely my favorite. He is SOOOOO cute and handsome! So glad you are taking a ton of pictures. You will miss his "1st smile" and need these pictures to remember it some day.
You guys are such great parents. I can totally feel "the love" you have for your son through your blog.
Good luck with Surgery. Hollar if you need anything!
Post a Comment