Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Thank you to Max's Aunts!!!

A huge thanks to Aunt Jaimee and Aunt Lindsay for my son being such a stylish little boy. i posted these pictures just for you guys to see because my son looks absolutely adorable in these outfits if i do say so myself. The striped shirt from Aunt Lindsay and family looks fabulous on him!!!
And another thanks to Aunt Jaimee for this adorable sweatshirt, he wears it often especially when we go on walks!

2 comments:

The Crandall Family said...

Hey - stumbled onto your blog by Halston's!! Glad to see you are doing well! And what an awesome cute little family you have!! Congrats on the baby boy! We are expecting a boy too! Give me all the advice you can :)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

He is a handsome devil! (What can I say - I have no fashion sense, but I do get a lot of practice picking out little boy clothes!:)