Sunday, November 16, 2008

Getting Big

More pictures of Max he is getting so big i just love his big beautiful eyes in this picture!

He is just to adorable to pass up a picture opportunity with!


Almost smiling!




He is such a good boy i was helping mom with dinner for about 45 minutes he just sat in his car seat in the kitchen with us cooing and smiling!









3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Thank you! I cant believe how big he is getting! I love him so much. See you this weekend

The Moore Family said...

I LOVE that picture of him smiling! What a beautiful little baby boy! He is so special and I am so glad he is keeping his food down again!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Hey Lindsey,
Hope you remember me!!! --ShaeLee-- Your little boy has the biggest most adorable eyes a baby could ask for! You look great, I hardly recognized you, you've grown up so much since I saw you last, and nice work on catching your hubby-he's a hottie! Congrats on everything!