
So I was going through some old pictures and found some great ones of me and my sisters. I just thought they were to classic to pass up and yes Lindsay i even found some of you too. I am mostly posting them because i think it is amazing how far we have all come since these pictures. I mean in the picture above Jaimee and Lindsay had no fashion sense and now they both dress spectacular!!

Me and my two sisters..... I think I only have one word to describe how I feel about this picture...... WOW!!!

And this is us now sort of, a few years ago anyway, but it is the most recent one I have of us together. Sorry Linds i didn't have one with all four of us in it. Isn't it amazing how things change and how much we grow up, it just makes me appreciate cameras so much more because they give us all the memories we wouldn't have otherwise. I love you so much Jaimee, Shawnacy, and Lindsay you guys are the best and i wish we had more photo opportunities together. I hope you aren't mad at me for posting these but i love it!!!
1 comment:
Seriously LOVE this post. I am just jealous that Jaimee had knockers even way back then and I am still waiting to get mine. Oh well. . such is life. I think you were adorable then and WAY babe-a-licious now!
Post a Comment