Sunday, November 9, 2008

Max and his wide eyes (and paul being a dork)

My husband wearing a childs ski mask in walmart... he can be so charming sometimes
Would you look at those bright eyes!

He is so wide-eyed and handsome, he has been through so much but is still so angelic i love him so much!!!


I think he is the most handsome 7 week old baby ever, this is my favorite picture!!! He looks so cute in his church clothes i just had to capture the moment before he grows out of them!!!



Mom stop taking pictures of me!!!





Max is destined to be a chargers fan when he grows up!!!!




5 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

You changed your picture! I liked the other one, but I do think this one is even better! He is just so dang cute (Max, not Paul!). You guys have to move by us so we can play with him all the time!

The Moore Family said...

He is soo dang cute!! How have I not seen him yet? Next time I will be healthy and I will squeeze his buns- he is so precious.

Jessica said...

I love his smile!!! I think hes smiling at you because of your chargers shirt... he knows hes destined to be a die-hard fan :) And because hes the luckiest guy in the world to have as great of mom as you! -love Jessica

Brooke and Justin said...

O my heck!! I thought you fell of the face of the planet! I can not believe you are a mom! What a handsome little boy! How fun!! I am so glad you have a blog!!! Yay... blog friends

Jaimee said...

I love you tons. But UPDATE YOUR BLOG! I need to see another picture of Max. They change to much at this age to only add pictures every 2 weeks.