Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary & St. Patty's Day!!!

On St. Patricks Day 2007, Paul and I got married in the St. George Temple!! it was the most beautiful perfect day and my hubby looked super hot in his green vest! I loveSpring and to marry my best friend on what was the most beautiful day of the year made that the best spring of my life!! Here are some of our wedding pictures that were my favorite! Paul thanks for being so great and wonderful! you are such a great husband and amazing dad! thanks for asking me to marry you! Here is to the next 3 years and many more to come!!!






8 comments:

Jaimie said...

wow! 3 years already! Love the pictures, especially the one on the motorcycle, and you can clearly see the garter, lol. love it!

Collin & Breena said...

awww! I can't believe it has been 3 years! I remember being there with Collin outside the Temple waiting for you guys to come out! You looked so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They have been great years and many more to come. I love you so much! You are an amazing wife!
Paul

Anonymous said...

JUST CUTE!
Paul

The Anderson Family said...

Love your wedding pictures!!! You look so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sierra said...

So cute! I already have a couple lake powell trips planned this summer so we are going to have to plan on seeing eachother sometime!

Sierra said...

You two are so cute! I already have a couple trips to Lake Powell planned for the summer so we'll have to plan on meetin up!

The Redhead Riter said...

BEAUTIFUL pics! I can feel your love and happiness beaming from them.