Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Paul!!!

Today is My Hubby's 28th Birthday I will post pictures of the day at another time, but I wanted to devote this post to why I am so very thankful for the birth of my hubby and how wonderful I think he is. There are pictures to go along with each reason. I Love Paul very much and I am so glad I have him in my life.
Beware: This post may get a little mushy!!! (p.s. these are in no particular order.)

Reason #1-He is an incredible painter. Would you look at those perfect lines and if you could get closer and see they don't bleed at all and they are amazingly straight. Paul is very talented and miticulous(spellcheck) when it comes to painting which gets him lots of work doing it and makes us a lot of money. So thanks to his mom and dad who not only gave him life, but taught him how to paint. Also along with this is the hard worker part. Paul is the hardest worker I know and because of that our family has all the wonderful things we have.
Reason #2-Paul was born into a wonderful family. They are all so loving and so fun to be around.
Reason #3-He honors his priesthood and is able to go through the temple. I am so grateful for this in my life. He is such a wonderful man and loves the gospel so much. I know that for the rest of our lives he will be right there in the temple beside me and able to give me and our children blessing whenever we may need it.
Reason #4-He likes to be goofy with me!
Reason #5-He is an amazing kisser :)!!!

Reason #6- He is a handy man. He remodeled our whole house single handed. and he can fix just about anything. He is so good with tools and so smart it is ridiculous. I am so thankful to have a husband who is able to do stuff around the house and do it right. And he doesn't look to bad using a saw! Oh and his butt looks cute when he has his fire gear on!! (well it looks cute anytime but a little more so now!!!)
Reason #7- He looks the best in and out of uniform of any guy on his department ( I may be a bit biased on this one) but seriously look at these guys on his shift and tell me that he is not the best looking one. I just love my man in uniform!!! Remember when you were younger and you saw hot firemen and you were like oh I totally wanna marry or date or whatever a firefighter one day. Yeah well I did so eat your hearts out :) Just kidding!!!
Reason #8- He smiles all the time and is so happy with life, and he is so handsome in this picture I love it. But back to the being happy part. Nothing ever gets him down he is so positive and upbeat I love being around him and his positive energy!He should be the spokesman for the saying when life gives you lemons make lemonade!!!
Reason #9- He looks good in a tux and even better in a tux while riding his Harley! Isn't that the coolest wedding picture ever? Thanks uncle Kevin!!!
Reason # 10- He is always willing to help anyone in need. He is so service oriented and very rarely says no to anyone who asks. This is a picture of him helping an old friend paint her salon and install everything all for no charge and with a smile on his face. He is truly amazing!!!
Reason # 11- He is a great dad to Max. He plays with Max just like he was a little kid himself and Max loves him for it. Max lights up every time he hears Paul's motorcycle coming down the street after he has been at work for 24 hours. And I have never seen him laugh so hard as he does at Paul. Max looks up to him and loves him so much and that is how it should be. I love watching them play together and interact and I am so thankful I found a wonderful man to raise a family with.
Reason #12- He loves me with all his heart, might, mind and soul. He tells me everyday that I am beautiful, and he is so understanding and helpful to me. Not a day goes buy that he doesn't tell me he loves me and is happy. I am one lucky girl!!!
Reason # 13- He is a great dad to max (did I do that one already :)) I guess that is one is worth 2 in itself huh!!!
Reason #14- We make the cutest babies in the whole world would you just look at these two? there is no way with two looking good boys like this that I could ever not be so proud!!! Don't they look so much alike in the picture I love how their cheeks ball up underneath their eyes. Probably one of my favorite things about Paul and I am so thrilled that Max inherited it.
There are many more reasons why I am grateful for the birth of my husband and why I love him but these are just a few of the big ones. Happy Birthday Paul I love you and Max and I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays to come!!!!

1 comment:

Moore Minutes said...

Ahhh, I didn't know you had a blog to! FUN! :) Your husband is a cutie and sounds like a KEEPER. He is the same age as mine with birthdays only a few days apart...cool. I LOVE how that room was painted. I have been wanting to do stripes in a room of ours too (horizontal though). It takes patience. I'm a new FOLLOWER of your blog and look forward to reading more.