The following pictures are of the moments i live for in this life and they are what gets me out of bed every morning!
1- Spending Time with Paul & Max in the outdoors!
2- Max at the Lake He is such an easy going kid and loves the water!

3- Max getting wind blown, another one of his favorites!

4-The Beautiful Scenery at Navajo Lake only a short ways away but we rarely see!!

5- Duck Creek Pass, I had not been there for so long i had forgotten how beautiful it was! I am Determined to have a cabin there some day!!

6-king road trips with my Sexy Husband!

7-Swimming with Max!!

8- Watching the loves of my life enjoy the fire works together on the 4th of July!

9-Coming home to find Max asleep in Grandpas arms, something Max never does with me and i am a little jealous but somehow becuase they are so adorable and sweet it makes everything okay!
4 comments:
great pictures! the second one made my heart melt! so adorable!
oops, why did I say second one? I meant to say the last one. I guess that's what I get for talking and typing at the same time
He just keeps getting bigger and cuter!
very cute! You're right, I love the one with his hair wind-blown! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment