Thursday, July 2, 2009

Max, Max & You Guessed it More Max!!!!

Max and I have been having lots of photo sessions lately and i have manipulated some to hang on my wall in my new house (pictures of house soon to follow) Anyway here are alotof Pictures but only a select few of all the ones i have taken lately. Max is getting so big and he is so adorable and fun these days! He now Says "MAMA" and does copy cat, he pulls himself up to stand and crawls like crazy, and he walks around the coffee table but is still pretty wobbly!! Anyway enjoy the pictures i figured it had been way to long since i posted pictures of my cute little boy so this post is all about Max!!!
Look at that cute smile!!!
I thought this picture was hillarious! I guess I just caught his face at the right moment, I promise this face is not a common occurance! Anyway it Cracked me up!!!

He is just so innocently adorable!!!

Here is one I manpulated I love how it turnd out and I love when he get so excited like this!!

This one is my favorite he is going to look good in a football jersey when he gets older! All the girls are going to swoon!! He is so Handsome and Happy in this one I can't help but get all warm and fuzzy and full of pride inside when I look at his face!!!

This one is another favorite, it is Classic!!! (at least I think so!)

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!


I love this one he is so serious!

Look everyone I can stand up and I got there all by myself!!! P.S. he has been doing this for a while I have just been a bad blogger lately and I am just now posting it!!

Max has another new tooth it is coming in on top, right where his cleft was so it is coming in crooked and at an angle. Personally I think it is adorable but I know to everyone else he is probably kinda goofy looking. But to me it adds to his character and tells a story about what he has already been through in this short 9 months of life!!
Would you look at those eyes!!! And those cheeks!! I could just squeeze him all day!!

This is his new thing now that he has a palate he always sucks the sides of his upper lip in and makes a sucking sound it is so cute and so funny!!
Handsome Handsome Boy!!!

And Here is that adorable smile I have grown to love so much, he has his dads cheeks, see how they ball up just under the eyes! I miss his first smile it will always be in my heart and I will always remember it, but this smile is the best replacement I could have ever imagined. I couldn't have made it better myself!! And the post of Max comes to an end i hope you liked it, sorry I have been so bad about posting my little one I will try to do better!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys :)

The Crandall Family said...

Super cute pics!