Friday, December 19, 2008

My Little Cowboy

A Huge thanks to Adam and Aspen our friends in Wyoming for this adoarble shirt and beanie! And would you look at that huge smile he is so stinkin cute i can't get over the fact that he is mine and so handsome, Paul and i make gorgeous babies if i do say so myself!
Cutie Patutie!


He is so Pleasant when he sleeps i hate it cuz i just want to pick him up and squeeze him and love him but he is asleep so i cant!



2 comments:

Erika said...

Your little Max is so adorable! I'm a member of the yahoo cleft group...that's how I found your blog. My first son was born with a unilateral cleft lip & palate. He is now 3 yrs old and doing wonderful. You'll have to stop on by my blog to see him. We are living in Holland for the next two years. I look forward to getting to know you more!

Aspen said...

Hi Jones'! I love Max in his little outfit. I was worried it wouldn't fit him! Thanks for posting the pictures. We got your Christmas card and it was really adorable. Thanks for thinking of us! Hopefully we can visit soon!
Our blog is 3littlelarsens.blogspot.com if you want to take a look! Then we can keep better tabs!
-Adam, Aspen and Vance