Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas is here Again, Stand up and cheer again!!

Paul, Max and I went to Phoenix this past week for another doctor appointment for Max and we had such a wonderful time! We got to see Jessica and Jaimee and Brooklyn and go see the Lights at Mesa Temple which were gorgeous! they had a magnificent manger scene that Paul and i both felt the spirit at! Christmas is such a wonderful time to ponder on all the miracles that have happened on this earth, (i.e. Christ's birth)! We had such a good time Max Loved looking at all the lights and we met a very interesting and motivated missionary who i think scared Jessica and her boyfriend just a bit!

Paul, Max and Myself in front of the lights Aren't we just the cutest little family!


Jessica and Max



Paul and I before his work Christmas party, it was a lot of fun better than any other year we have gone, but that is only because my amazing husband was in charge and did an absoloutly fantastic job! Everyone had a good time, i think it is because alcohol was allowed this year that everyone thought it was better than previous years as well, needless to say Paul and I were one of the few sober people there and it was definitly interesting!




Another shot of the Cute Couple i love him so so much he is such a great man and sometime i feel like i don't say it enough so i want everyone who reads my blog to know how much i adore my husband and admire him! i hope to be as levelheaded, loving, kind, hardworking, and fun as he is one day, oh and don't forget skinny as well but that one probably will never happen!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I chopped liver. You got to see Jessica but not Jaimee. I was in the picture too. This is no way to get people to comment on your blog! LOVE YOU!

annafowler said...

Lindsey, Max is sooooo adorable! I found you via the Utah cleft's group. Welcome!!! My name is Anna Fowler and I have 2 little boys who were both born with clefts.

I can't believe how much snow you guys have/had down there in AZ! Crazy!

Let me know if you ever have any questions or need anything. -Anna

The Moore Family said...

Totally cute pics- hey I made my blog private and didn't have your email- if you want to come visit still email me and I will send and invite- ddrkn@cox.net