Friday, January 28, 2011

A Tractor Says MOOOOO Duh!!!!

As many of you already know my child is obsessed with the movie "Cars" well lately I have been working with Max on his animal sounds, as in what animal makes what sound and for some reason he could not get it down that a cow says MOO!!! So the other morning we were playing a Cars matching game and instead of playing it the way it was meant to be played I lay them face up and I hold their matches and ask Max to find them. So along came the picture of the tractor, and as I asked Max to find the other tractor he looks at me and says "Mom Tractor.... MOOOOOO" ha ha not only does my child apparently watch cars way to often but it is just confusing the poor kid. I laughed so hard and he is so adorable and full of personality. Needless to say we worked for the next 2 days on what a cow was and what sound it makes and he has it down perfectly now, although he still thinks a tractor says MOOO too as long as he knows a cow does I am okay with that.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

haha!! so cute!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

very cute...we love that Max! can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)