Max Turned 2 yesterday and he had quite an eventful day. We started out the day by giving him his new Columbia Jacket that I got on sale for a steal so that we could take him out to breakfast and then out on the four-wheelers. The first Collage is of Paul and Max getting ready for the day and then at breakfast. Max definitely has hit the terrible two stage which for him is any other child's normal behavior. I have been blessed with such an amazing kid and I am loving every minute of him!!

We took the 4 Wheelers out to this really fun trail that goes up into what we call trees here in the desert and where it would be a little cooler but about 15 or 20 minutes into the ride Max fell dead asleep, so we turned around and came home. I am pretty sure he had fun while he was awake though. When we got home Paul and Max watched "Cars" while I cleaned up and made Max's cake.
Then my Mom and Dad came over and we made home made pizza and ate dinner and cake. Excuse my attempt at a "Cars"/"Lightning McQueen" cake the frosting was a little warm and kept sliding and I may have used a bit too much frosting but oh well!!!
Me and my 2 year old little man on his birthday, playing with the camera!!!
Max with his Grandma & Grandpa Graham. We wished both sets of grandparents could be there but we are lucky to have at least one set close. They adore max and he can't get enough of them. I will be extremely sad when they move away from us or we them. Like I said before as you can tell from a couple of these pictures Max had a rough day despite all the fun happenings and definitely acted like he was a 2 year old during some points of the day. After we ate Max took a quick bath and it was PRESENT TIME!!!!
Max made out like a bandit he got "Cars" gear from his Grandma and Grampy Jones (if you haven't figured it out by now Max is obsessed with the movie and any thing else "Cars" related) and he got the "Cars" dvd , a race track, and a fisher price fire station from Grandma & Grandpa Graham that they got a killer deal on. Then from Paul and I he got a Tonka fire truck and a puzzle and a sit and spin which he can't figure out. But I loved that toy when I was little and I am sure once he gets the hang of it he will be spinning himself sick in no time. On a side note the puzzle we got him had a few animals in it one of which was a monkey, and Max said the word "monkey" perfectly clear when Paul asked him to. He is finally starting to attempt words I am thrilled. We head to the speech therapist again next week, I pray he won't have to have surgery to fix his speech and it can be fixed using only speech therapy.
And Finally the day was over. As you can tell from the bottom two left pictures it was definitely time to get some sleep. But his birthday was a success and he is now officially not my baby boy anymore. Paul and I are so grateful for the happiness and joy he brings into our home and we love him so much and hope we are doing a good job! Happy Birthday Max we love you and look forward to many many more birthdays with you and your amazing personality and cute/adorable smile, voice, and face.



















4 comments:
2?!?!? Crazy! cute pics
Happy birthday Max.!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's so cute! I can't believe he's already two though!
Post a Comment