So I have not had a computer lately because my hard drive crashed and I have to buy a new one. I know that sucks huh? Anyway so I am borrowing my dad's computer right now so there will be no pictures in this post.
Last night was the 4th of July, Paul decided to go into work to get overtime and holiday pay which is so nice but I was worried that Max and I would not get to watch the fireworks with him, but he assured me we would all get to watch the fireworks together. So Max and I headed to the golf course to hang out with Paul and the rest of the fire crew (i was not excited about having to watch fireworks with the crude smelly fireman Paul has to work with). Somehow Paul pulled some strings and got a golf cart all to himself and was able to be the fireman to cover the area right where they were shooting off the fireworks (well we were to the right a little and maybe 100 yard away but close enough).
Anyway so Paul, Max and myself had one of those moments in life last night where "Time stood still" they are very rare and don't happen often but when they do "WOW". This was easily one of the top 10 best nights of my life. It really did seem as though the whole world stopped for those 25 minutes or so and nothing else seemed to matter. All my problems were insignificant and all of my worries were gone. Me and my little family laid on the grass of the golf course watching a beautiful display of fireworks, snuggled up against eachother, and just living in the moment. It was truly like a movie Paul was laying on his back, me with my head on his shoulder and Max in between us laying completely still and mesmerized, and every once in a while Paul and I would steal a little kiss from eachother because that is just what you do in a moment as perfect as that and you are completely in love with your husband. I don't know if this experience was the same for Paul and Max as it was for myself but for me it was life changing. I realized I am too high strung and I want to have those moments more often, and not be so stressed out that when the opportunity to have one of those moments presents itself I am able to grab it and run with it, and enjoy every last second of it. It was so calming and peaceful and wonderful and just what I needed. I slept better then I have in a long time last night and have a new outlook on life this morning! Who knew the 4th of July could bring such revelation huh! Just the simple act of being with your family under a lit up sky, and having time stand still for the first time in years, and being at such peace wishing the moment would never pass can give you a whole new determination and resolution of who you want to be, and what you want to become in life. And last night I found a new determination to have more peace and love and patience and hope and determination and less of everything negative that has taken over my life in the last little while!! Anyway here is to the 4th of July and a new Lindsey Jones!!!!!!!!!!!
So let's begin with an introduction HI my name is Lindsey Jones and from now on those of you close to me will be experiencing a new and improved version of myself!!!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago













1 comment:
You go girl! I love the 4th!
Post a Comment