Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have been at this since 9-13-2006!!!

Okay so yesterday my mom called me and said she was cleaning out some drawers and found some papers that we had filled out entitle before and after!!! Now for those of you who are thinking hair styles or fashion mishaps etc. you are totally wrong, if you are thinking weight loss you get a gold star! The papers were from a weight loss program we were going to start on... you guessed it 9-13-06! I have been trying to lose weight for way to long and this year I am determined to do this. The fact that I have been at this for over three years now is not even the most depressing part, I have gained 30 lbs from what my weight was on that before sheet! I am a pathetic excuse for an athlete if I do say so myself! Granted I have had a kid but that is no excuse i know plenty of people who have had more kids than I have and are healthy and thin and loving life!
So with that said I am bound and determined to participate in a sprint triathlon this year on october 3rd so I have til then to lose 60lbs plus and get my rear in gear! I am going to continue to blog about it every now and then so I need you all to hold me accountable! I started on jan. 4th and have since lost 7 lbs and have only eaten sugar on my birthday jan. 5th. so with that said let the pound shedding begin!!!!!

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

you go girl! You're attitude about it is awesome and I know you'll do great.

The Hoffmans said...

Stay strong! I would love to do something like a marathon sometime this year as well. Its hard to start the motivation but once I have it, I know I can. Best of luck girl!

Cara said...

Put the baby in the stroller and walk up plenty of hills. Eat lots of fiber to help keep you full and allow yourself to cheat with a sweet every once in a while so you avoid the urge to binge on sugar. This is how I've lost my baby weight every time! Good luck!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Yeah baby! You will do awesome! Where is the sprint triathalon you are going to do?