Before Max's Surgery Last friday (sorry pictures of his surgery and the days prior are coming soon) i walked in my parents bedroom looking for him and found him in this predicament (spell Check) i thought it was the cutest thing ever. He somehow crawled into my parents closet, managed his way into their laundry basket and crawled back out of the closet while still in the laundry basket. i can't wait for him to be fully recovered so he is back to himself and happy again. It is breaking my heart to see my happy little boy so sad and in pain. Paul and I Love him so much and he brightens our life in so many ways. Thanks Max for being so adorable and happy!
1 comment:
Hey - I recognize those pj's! What a cutie. I hope he is feeling better soon, poor little guy! Good thing they are so tough when they are little!
Post a Comment