Some of my favorite moments in phoenix with Brooklyn and Jaimee
I laughed so hard she is the funniest little girl ever!!! Wow she is so stylish!!! I woke up one morning to find Brooklyn in this lovely attire she is so cute and funny!!! Brooklyn's first owie and her fabulous shoe fetish all in one!!
We are living in Page Arizona (my hometown) for the time being...hopefully we will be moving sooner rather than later. I love my family with all my heart, they are the most important thing in my world. Paul and I Have one son, Max William Jones born on September 23rd, 2008. Max and Paul are the lights and loves of my life and I can't imagine not seeing both of them every day, they are what keeps me strong and the reason I wake up every morning! My husband Paul is the hardest worker I know, he provides so much for our family not only financially but spiritually and mentally as well.
I love the fact that Paul and I have the opportunity to raise our son in the church and teach him all the things our parents taught us. I can't wait til he is old enough to go to primary and learn about god and see what he does with that knowledge someday.Well I will try my best to keep our blog page updated for all to see!
"A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else has, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress, affect the lives of her children and the whole family. It is while the child is in the home that he gains from his mother the attitudes, hopes and beliefs that will determine the kind of life he will live, and the contribution he will make to society."--President N. Eldon Tanner
A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.-Abraham Lincoln
Life is a long lesson in humility. -James M. Barrie
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me". Erma Bombeck
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost
Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.-Abraham Lincoln
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain
I don't like that man. I must get to know him better. -Abraham Lincoln
1 comment:
Our little princess! When Jake saw these pictures he said, "Owie. Shoe." so apparently he and Brooklyn are on the same page!
Post a Comment